Go Back   L-Factor Forums > General Chat > Journals

Journals Something like an online diary or blog. Post your random thoughts, musings and daily events for the world to see here.

Old 11-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #101
donnymaniac

Gil: 1105
donnymaniac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to donnymaniac

This world is so fucking corrupted, everything and every one, everyday I feel the need that it has to rain death upon every fucking politician and world leader. The upcoming Iran war, the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, all those millions of kids orphaned everyday, Africa and its huge chunk of never ending problems, its not funny anymore, I respect the American people, but all of these wars are seriously beginning to make me lose it. No Obama you fucking idiot, you're not HELPING the Syrian people by feeding us with more weapons, MY COUNTRY DESERVES FAR MORE THAN THIS SHIT, all this rage, all this blood, I just can't stand it, and I CANT STAND EVERY ONE BEING QUITE, WE WALK/TALK/ACT/BUY/EAT/SLEEP like theres nothing wrong. Why do we have to be controlled by the 1%, by the minority, by the bankers and the people profiting from this war. Wake up for fucks sake, wake up, at the least, wake your heart and mind, open it and look outside the box they have forced you in, YOU ARE NOT FREE, WE ARE NOT FREE and we need to do something about it.

Oh and they are moving Julian Assange to some shit place for trail and execution, HES GONA BE PUNISHED FOR LETTING OUT HIS VOICE, FOR BEING BRAVE ENOUGH TO WAKE UP AND RAISE A VOICE AMONGST A WORLD OF SLEEPING IDIOTS.

Anonymous is just too weak, I wish we could grow, but its just too small and the fbi faggots aren't making it easier. I put my hopes in them, but where I live, no one gives a shit about anything but themselves, you feed them shit, they ll eat shit, you shit on them, they ll take it and act like nothing happened. Wtf is wrong with this shit world, where did the human pride go?

Tiptoe to your room
A starlight in the gloom
I only dream of you
And you never knew

Muse <3

Last edited by donnymaniac; 11-03-2012 at 07:09 PM.
donnymaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #102
Ryojin
Final Boss

Gil: 18205
Ryojin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Ryojin

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnymaniac View Post
I respect the American people,
As an intelligent naturally-born-and-raised American, I question why you would have any respect for the American people. The things that are wrong with this country have gotten this way BECAUSE of the American people. We have allowed shit to go as far as it has. Yes, it is true that the American governmental system is made in such a way to try to keep people in the dark, but that falls apart if you were to take some basic investigative steps, so that's not really an excuse.

As for Anonymous... Well, the intentions may be good, but the execution of the intentions is only hurting their case.
Ryojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #103
donnymaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryojin View Post
As an intelligent naturally-born-and-raised American, I question why you would have any respect for the American people. The things that are wrong with this country have gotten this way BECAUSE of the American people. We have allowed shit to go as far as it has. Yes, it is true that the American governmental system is made in such a way to try to keep people in the dark, but that falls apart if you were to take some basic investigative steps, so that's not really an excuse.

As for Anonymous... Well, the intentions may be good, but the execution of the intentions is only hurting their case.
I respect them because in the end, they are like myself, humans, you and your people are not completely responsible for all the lives your government takes everyday(indirectly you are though). I respect them because I have hopes that one of these days, they will eventually rise up and understand the truth, fight for their freedom, fight against this corrupt money hungry government that holds no respect for basic human rights. Your people can stop this, if only they realize.

Lets count how many people died in the supposedly 9/11 event, nearly 3000 people died, lets count how many lives the American government took since 2004. Thousands, if not millions by now.
I don't believe in this whole Al-Qaida thing, just a mere excuse to wage more wars.

I read earlier that one of the Anons was actually working for the FBI, he betrayed them and gave 4 Anon locations, they were accordingly captured in different parts of the world.

Tiptoe to your room
A starlight in the gloom
I only dream of you
And you never knew

Muse <3
Old 12-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #104
Ryojin
Final Boss

Quote:
Your people can stop this, if only they realize.
That's the thing. They are too fucking stupid to realize it, and if they are smart enough, then they are just too damn lazy. Those who are smart and not lazy, those who actually try to change things, get slammed by the media, which brings all the dumb sheep to their side against change. It's fucking ridiculous, but true.

Quote:
I don't believe in this whole Al-Qaida thing, just a mere excuse to wage more wars.
I agree completely. This is about Americans trying to force their "superiority" onto the world, and oil.

Quote:
I read earlier that one of the Anons was actually working for the FBI, he betrayed them and gave 4 Anon locations, they were accordingly captured in different parts of the world.
Don't believe everything you read. While it is possible that the person was a mole, it's unlikely considering chaotic legion-like Anon's structure. It's far more likely that the guy just got caught and turned on his friends to try to keep himself out of jail. But then, I haven't read up on the latest bits of news on this, so I may be missing a piece of information that could change how I view it.
Old 19-03-2012, 11:00 AM   #105
D41V30N
L-Factor's LORD PERVERT

Gil: 6405
D41V30N is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to D41V30N

Hey Donny. I have been in Saudi Arabia for the past 10 days and all the mosques in Makkah and Madinah were supplicating to Allah for the punishment of the Syrian Government. The first thought came to my mind was that you live in Syria. I see that it's quite fucked up right now.

Afghanistan. Iraq. Libya. And now Syria. And I'm 100% certain about an upcoming war in Iran. It's like the entire Arab world is slowly falling apart. And most of the times, it's always the same. Apart from the Afghan war, it has always been the same: somehow the people are influenced to form an uprising, there's an uprising, war and death of thousands.
There were small uprisings in Saudi Arabia as well and they will probably develop in the future. "Probably" because Saudi Arabia maintains very strong diplomatic relations with the US. It's more like they don't have a choice, because - I'm still not sure whether it's true or not - but many former FBI agents have revealed that the US government has threatened the Saudi royal family if they denied them from setting army bases in Saudi lands. Many of these videos were taken down from YouTube, but as far as I remember, there's a book about how the US government holds the Saudi royal family on a slim thread written by a former FBI official (I forgot the name).

I'll also predict that there'll probably more serious uprisings in countries like Egypt, Jordan, Oman and Yemen. Of course, the Arab Spring has already caused much disturbance in these countries and more and the protests are still underway, but they'll develop into more serious uprisings like the current Syrian uprising. And let's not forget about Palestine. It's been in war for ages already.

It's really pathetic how the Arab world is falling apart like this. Oil and trade of weapons obviously play an extremely important role. But I can't help but feel religion is an important point in these wars. You know, what I mean, Donny. I wish I could show you that video once I saw where another former FBI official said that it's of course a very religious war that's been going on the Arab World. I'll see if I can find the video and I'll post it here.

And seriously, I hate how the American Government has to play "Police" in all these wars. There are countries like China and Russia much nearer to oversee these problems, but America still flies all the way over the Atlantic Ocean to infringe on problems of another part of the world.
D41V30N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #106
Ryojin
Final Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by D41V30N View Post
And seriously, I hate how the American Government has to play "Police" in all these wars. There are countries like China and Russia much nearer to oversee these problems, but America still flies all the way over the Atlantic Ocean to infringe on problems of another part of the world.
Yeah, I know the feeling. I wish America would just stay the fuck out of other county's businesses, but no... America sees an opportunity to show some force and perhaps take something they want, so they have to put their noses in. I feel so sorry for all the innocent people who get caught in the crossfire, especially when there wouldn't have been any crossfire if not for the American forces being where they don't belong.
Old 23-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #107
donnymaniac

What kills me is that I can't stand by my people, its pathetic. I don't know if am courageous enough, but seeing people die everyday, seeing unarmed civilians, women, elderly and even children shot dead is just something I can't bare. I don't want any ones sympathy, no sympathy can solve what is happening in this world right now, do your part, no matter how small, I just want to fucking fix this. Am sorry for being rude, I get way too emotional.

I don't see any terrorist but the US government at this moment, and note i said the US government, because I know the American people are just like us, the only difference is, we have finally grown balls to stand up against our sick tyrant rulers and I expect the American people to do the same.

I don't want money, oil, war, I just wanna wake up not hearing the news with some one being butchered on it, I wanna wake up to know my family is safe, I wanna wake up to know that I am equal to everyone else, I can raise my voice and people would actually hear me, I want to be free and I want everyone else to be free aswell. Isn't that the American dream? Too bad its almost dead.

Tiptoe to your room
A starlight in the gloom
I only dream of you
And you never knew

Muse <3
Old 13-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #108
donnymaniac

Hi